Thursday, August 2, 2007

My New Home Business

I'm super excited to have found a fun way to make a little extra money! Stuck on You makes personalized labels that are waterproof, microwave safe, UV resistant, and dishwasher safe. Ruby has some waterproof labels that came from another company that didn't hold up in the dishwasher but the Stuck on You labels are awesome! Their iron-on labels and clothing tattoos are completely washing machine and dryer safe too. They are a must-have if you have kiddos and they make great baby shower gifts. They have hundreds of practical uses: to label sippy cups and bottles, pacifiers, and burp cloths just to name a few. Also, if you sew, the iron-on labels are a great way to show that something was handmade by you. Please take a look at the website to see how adorable they are and spread the word to all your friends that I'm now an agent with Stuck on You. If you live in the Little Rock area, I'm going to be having a "Kick Off" party in September....... and, yes, I'm totally using my blog to plug my new business! =)

0 comments: